Monday, May 22, 2006

Some Updates...


Well, I guess it's quite boring to just have some writtings without the photos. I'm not a writer and do not know have to write interesting and narative stuffs.


This was taken only 1 week ago in church. Photographer is Wen'en. He went for a workshop on photography and has improved.

Here is Mama and Seth.

Grandfather and Seth.

Everyday grandfather will carry a quater of his weight walking around the house, and along the corridor when Seth is grouchy. For his age, 69, grandpa is consider quite strong and fit. Sometimes I still see him runing across the zebra crossing below his block.

My father is not really a big guy, he look like a typical Jockey. Yeah, one who rides a race horse. He weighs only 39kg. I remember once many years back, he mentioned that someone actually "head hunted" him to be a jockey. However, my grandmother do not like the idea. You know, people at that generation, when your mum says no, they actually mean it. And their children don't even ask "Why not"! Ha ha, comparing to our generation, its getting worst.

Children nowadays are getting more and more defiant. When I see my nieces and nephews, I really pray, and I prayed hard, that Seth will turn out to be a good boy.

When we had argument with our parents during adolescent stage, mum always say, when you become a parent, you will know how we feel. Now I really know what she meant!

This is the last one for now, my Ah Pui eating biscuit! Jaz's sister Rachel says he look like a piglet!

1 comment:

Luser said...

Nah, Seth is no piggy! He is so much cuter than that!
He looks the way because he is so blessed. A lot "fu"!!!