Thursday, May 25, 2006

Seth says hello...

Yesterday, while we were sending Seth to my mum's place, something funny happened. In the lift, we met an Uncle. Seth kept staring at him, he is fat and sweaty, just finish his morning run I guess. Cannot blame Seth for staring, I also can't stop myself from looking at him. Quite an amusing state that Uncle is in. Imagine he is wearing a running shorts, and trust me, its the shortest shorts I've seen any uncle wore before. And his stripe polo T-shirt have a big round "ball" protruding in front. Lastly, he is all wet! And Jaz say's:" Seth, say hello to Uncle... quick say hello... " And Seth says:"Ah oh..." Wah, this is really amazing man! We all three, Uncle, Jaz and myself laugh until cry! How I wish I got it on video......

2 comments:

Luser said...

Allo Seth! I wish I was there to hear it too!
Seth must really connected with uncle, haha.

Celine said...

Hello! Hust dropping by to say hi all the way from Down Under! Can't wait to see him whn i'm back! My mummy talks about him the whole time! haha... ^_~ love, shi hui