Saturday, October 20, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya

It was so long ago that I actually write something in this blog. Jaz was nagging at me every now and then about me being lazy to write on Seth's blog. Ya, I admit that I was being lazy, and I promise her that I will post some lastest funny stuff about Seth recently.



It is the best time of the year again, well, for us, it is the best time. Remember our neighbour, Majik and Pajik, where Seth call them Nak Nak and Tok. During Hari Raya, Majik will cook her famous delicious dishes at the corridor outside her house. And tell you guys something, she will cook enough food for at least 70 to 100 over people.



On the actual day, you will see guest coming to her house non-stop from morning till night. The best part is, there will always be enough food for everyone. Her Malay dishes, hmm...... the best I had tasted in my life!


You can see in this photo, I kapo kapo, help out a but, and Majik will tell me all her secret ingredients...




So, what so funny about Seth during Hari Raya. On this photo, you can see Tok. What is so special about Tok today is his hair......


He was busy making Kway Tu Pat the day before, and his daughter Ernie dyed his hair. He was shock when everything was finish, to find out that his hair was well....... too red for Hari Raya! Ha Ha!!!


He came over to our house in the morning, and show us his red hair before he dye them back to black.


Seth was looking at Tok, and he seems a little amused by Tok's new look. After a while, he said:" Tok's hair look like rambutan...." Ha ha! We are all shock by his statement. Majik said to Tok:" Wah, even Seth make fun of you ah???!!! Malu Ah!!!" Ha ha! I was surprise Tok did not stop me from taking his photos. I guess he never expect them to appear on the internet.





Look at the cheeky boy.....

No comments: